Love letter

My Dear,

You are far away, yet somehow you are always close to me. You live quietly in my thoughts, in my memories, and in those little moments when I suddenly smile for no reason.

I don’t know how long I have to wait, but I know what I am waiting for the day I can finally see you again, stand close to you, and hold you in my arms. I miss the comfort of your presence, the warmth of your hug, and the feeling that, for a moment, nothing else matters.

Distance has taught me something beautiful: being away from you has never made you less present in my heart. If anything, it has made me realize how deeply you belong there.

So I will keep waiting, not with sadness, but with hope.

And when we finally meet again, I won’t need many words. I’ll simply hold you a little longer, as if making up for all the days we spent apart.

Until that day, stay close to my heart.

I’m waiting for you. ❤️💙💚🤎


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post