Still Hoping to Be Loved for Who I Am

Perhaps men often look for someone beautiful, smart, charming and romantic to love. Women often look for someone caring, dependable, emotionally available and secure someone who makes them feel safe, loved and valued.

But sometimes, love is not about finding someone who meets all the expectations. Sometimes, it is simply about finding someone who understands your heart, accepts your imperfections, and chooses to stay.

I am not surprised by the possibility of growing old alone😭😭. I know I may not have what people usually look for. I am not exceptionally beautiful, not the smartest, and perhaps I have never been romantic enough.

Maybe I was never that kind of person, someone dreams of finding.

Still, somewhere deep inside, I quietly wish that one day, someone will look beyond all those things and simply love me for the heart I carry💙🤎❤️💚

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post